Friday, September 19, 2008

Our History

Nate and I met while working at a boys group home in Lindon, Utah. Over the course of many months, we began to fall for each other, keeping it hush hush, (since Nate was my supervisor) and finding reasons to hang out as coworkers 'til finally in October 2004, he asked me out, disguising it as "snowboard shopping." It all started with running an errand with a UHaul truck, then a quick game of pool at my place, then on to Copelands to look at snowboards. That led to an Argentinian dinner, heavy flirting, then yes, you guessed it.... late night longboarding. Needless to say, it was all very exciting. :) Many dates soon followed, including our first kiss during "Princess Bride," and pretty soon we were inseparable. I knew early on that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. (And still do.) :)

No comments: