We absolutely love our ward out here, they're definitely like family and have made us feel right at home. Nate was recently called as second counselor in the Elders Quorum, which he enjoys, and I was called as a den master for the cub scouts, for the wolf and bear cubs - I only have 3 boys total, but I love it!! We were able to head south to Baton Rouge the end of Feb for our ward temple trip, which was a great experience and made us realize how much we took the temples being so close in Utah for granted. It was a great trip, and Abby traveled like a champ, she's always up for an adventure. :)
Nate's been getting more and more busy with school, and is still rocking with acing his assignments and tests. Despite pulling numerous all-nighters, he has somehow built up a killer immune system and never gets sick - knock on wood. He still manages to squeeze in play time for Abby and hang time with me, so luckily he doesn't seem too busy, which keeps us all sane :)
Abigail officially figured out how to crawl, and I have to admit that I kind of miss those scooting days when she wasn't sooo fast at getting into Everything. She's such a fun little character, loves to say Mohmmmm and Daddeh, LOVES dogs and her books, and to wave at everyone she sees. She's quite the social bug and thinks she's hilarious, and we love every minute of it ;)
Baton Rouge Temple

She apparently couldn't stay awake and fell asleep flopped over, and for a few weeks, this was a pretty constant trend. Unfortuanately we didn't get to see any of these events in action, which I'm sure would have been hilarious ;)
Playing in her room and being a goofball
St. Patricks Day
Our day trip to The Riverwalk
Abigail all glammed up
She Loves books
A typical morning ;)
Abby exploring our bed and having a blast





1 comment:
She is so cute! She looks so much like her daddy!
Post a Comment