I want to say Happy Father's Day and thank you to the most important, inspiring, and loving men in my life:
To my husband, who is an amazing father, example, and friend. I love you and appreciate you more than words will ever express. You bring so much joy to my life and I can't imagine being so happy without you. Thanks for being the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you more with every day!!
To my Dad for the loving, unconditional, optimistic and attentive father that he was. He's been such a great friend and example in my life and I can't wait to see him again someday!!
To my wonderful Father-in-law for his caring, supportive, educational and fun friendship, that we look forward to being around so much. He's a great father and unconditional friend and I'm so glad I get to claim him :)
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment