Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2011


We were mostly homebodies during February, but had a few exciting events.
One Sunday after church, we took the kids for a walk around Nate's campus at Louisiana Tech:

We spent a day at the Boardwalk in Shreveport:


          Nate showing Abigail the fish at Bass Pro Shop
           Family Valentines Dinner at Texas Roadhouse :)


We painted an awesome shelf I got while working at Callie's:


And we bought 2 bikes!!!:

Since Parker's so tiny, my friend Mary Anderson and I started riding together so that Abigail and her son Kyle could ride together in her trailer while I pulled Parker in his car seat in mine. We went 2x a week at Lincoln Parish Park and had a ton of fun!

Parker is growing so fast! Here are a few pics of our daily routine life:






We have such funny and cute kids!

No comments: