Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 2011

Let's see... highlights of the month... I'm back to working a few hours each week at Callie's, and have been using store credit to buy furniture for our home. In the last few months, I bought a beautiful sofa table, a cozy green lazyboy ottoman, an end table, and a small kids slide - all in great condition! The greatest purchase though is our beautiful huge white dresser, in near perfect shape, for $250. I love working there, and it's helped us out a ton!

We'd been working with Abby on potty training for a while, but this month she's been doing awesome! I'd just about given up, when she took charge :) This month she mastered the computer mouse, and she's been playing occasional match games. She's also using bigger sentences all the time and asking if I remember events. It's so fun to watch her grow!

Parker is 4 1/2 months old and now officially moved into the 'kids' room, but still takes his daily naps in the bassinet in our room. He's such a good baby, he rarely cries unless he's hungry, he squeals when he's tired, and is in absolute love with his sister. She's a bit rough on him, but she lights up his world :)

Nate is busy as usual with school, and starting to study for the doctoral and masters comps in June and is about to wrap up his prac site in Monroe and begin at the Tech Counseling Center.


Abigail's first haircut



A frequently made hut :)

Watching the cars



No comments: