Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!!

I am so happy to have you in my life! Since our days of working shifts together at Timpview, my life has never been the same. It was amazing from the start and just keeps getting better as time goes on. You are such an amazing, thoughtful and loving husband and father. I've always been head-over-heels and in love with you, but once Abigail came into our lives, that love and appreciation for you has only grown. You are so honest, intelligent, determined, spiritual, and dedicated to our family. Like I've told you in the past, since I met and married you, my life has never felt so content, full of direction and purpose, meaningful and fun, and I thank you for that! "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow" :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday today :)

No comments: