Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our family pics

Before I get around to posting our latest adventures and pics of our holidays back in Utah, I want to hurry and show off a few of our latest family pics, taken by our amazingly talented friend and professional photographer, Julie Lafferre. She took these on New Years Eve morning on center street in Provo - there are hundreds of great ones, but here are a few of our favorites:
If you're interested in getting a professional photographer, she's friendly, patient, fun, creative, and efficient and her prices are very reasonable. She's available for weddings, bridals, engagements, family, senior, maternity, and baby photos.
Check out her blog for more info: http://julielafferrephotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Julie!!! :)

3 comments:

Chantell Johnson said...

All i can say is SO CUTE!!!

julielafferrephotography said...

Thanks Laura! You're the best! Love ya!

julielafferrephotography said...

Hey Laura! I switched up your pictures on my blog a bit, so there are a couple freshly edited ones that weren't there before. Just wanted to let ya know. How are things for ya?