Sunday, May 24, 2009

Abby's New Car Seat

With how tall Abby's been getting, we knew we were a bit overdue with getting her a new car seat. I had put stuffing in her pink one for more cozy rides, and recently found that she had discovered it and was eating it. I'd try to stuff it out of her reach, but she'd dig till she'd find it, and I ended up having to take it out altogether. Unfortunately she kept digging till she started pinching apart the original stuffing for the seat and eating that too!! Needless to say, we hurried and got her this new seat, and now she loves feeling like such a 'big girl' :)

Her last ride in her pink car seat

Somber as can be and totally confused as to what Daddy was putting her in

It was so fun to watch her expressions on her first ride, like this :)

Within a couple car rides, she was a big fan (especially on her way to swim class)!

All smiles :)

1 comment:

Daffany said...

She is too dang cute!