What we thought was busy work when he first started the program has now become a fond memory, as his workload in earning his doctorate has now tripled. He's not only a full time student and part-time research assistant, but is now also counseling individual, group, and marriage therapy. To top it off, he'll also start teaching a psychology class next quarter. He says, "And I thought my undergrad kept me busy!!' Averaging 5 hours of homework and 6 hours of sleep when he's home, he still manages to somehow spend time with Abby and I and somehow we make it all work.
I just want to say how much I appreciate you, Nate, and all you are doing for us; you're Amazing and We LOVE You!!!




2 comments:
WOW, superman! What is he studying???
I KNOW!! It gets pretty wearing, but only 3.25 more years to go!!!! He's getting his PhD in Counseling Psychology.
Post a Comment