The second class started out the same, and I began wondering if maybe it was too soon for her or she just wouldn't be much of a swimming fan, but at the very end of that class she seemed to suddenly think it was kinda fun. From the third class on (there were 8), she LOVED it, was kicking, splashing, and basically "crawling" as fast as she could in the water, trying to get where she wanted to go, with grunts and looks at me saying "let me go now, Mom, I got it!" It was so fun, and I was sad to see it end. Luckily Mom and Nate were able to be there for her last class. The pics below are from her first and last classes:
Abby's first time in a swimsuit, and showing off her long legs :)
Clinging on tight

Her last class, all smiles- she couldn't wait to get in the water
Exploring the gutters each and every time

All wrapped up with two of her biggest fans :)




No comments:
Post a Comment