April had a variety of adventures: First off, I got released from Cub Scouts, and am now the 2nd Counselor for Primary. Luckily we have about 25 primary age kids total, so I'm excited to work with them (and a bit less intimidated since I grew up in a big ward with lots of kids!).
We had a fun Easter, and it's so fun with Abby getting older and enjoying it more than last year :)
This month we caved and bought a bike trailer which has given us fabulous opportunities to get out more, and more importantly give me some fun exercise and Abby an adventure to break our normal mundane routines. We have a great friend with 2 darling kids that we've been able to go with, and have loved it every time. I'll have to get pics for future posts.
On the 24th we headed to Baton Rouge for our ward's annual temple trip. It was such a neat experience, though this time, the Primary presidency was in charge of keeping all the younger kids occupied so their parents could attend one of two sessions. Nate was a great help, we didn't lose anyone, and were able to make it a fun and somewhat spiritual experience for them. I consider that a Huge success :)
One big change for us, which is cheesy for me to even post about, is that we bought our first lawnmower! Gently used, but in great shape, and will save us a ton on lawn care. It was really exciting, lol. The last big event to end April with is that we weaned Abby off her binkie! She got over it pretty quickly and it's been so nice to have it gone! :)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment