Thursday, May 6, 2010

...Finally Catching Up!!!

Since I'm still like 5 months behind on this (I'm determined to keep this as our "family history"), I have to admit that it has become kind of a horrible late-night obsession over the last week or so, but I've caught up like 5 months worth of events in that short amount of time - mostly because I've been posting a whole book's worth of pics per post. But how cool is that?! So now, I need to post the next four months.
Anyhow, this is mostly for family who want to see our Louisiana life and have only had pics of Abby learning to walk for the last 10 months :) Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Chantell Johnson said...

I love that you're updating! And i love all the pictures too! I love to see what's going on with your cute little family! I can't believe Abby will be 2 in a few days!! CRAZY!! You're house looks so cute too!